Joyus

Friday, September 28, 2012

Velvet Manicure

Has anyone seen a velvet manicure or gotten one?  I have to admit -- I am intrigued!  I've also heard that sequined manicures are going to be all the rage for the holidays this year.  I'm not sold on that, but the velvet idea -- that just might be a GO for me!  

Leading the way in nail art innovation, the latest kit from cult British nail brand Ciaté® brings decadent luxury to your fingertips. Featuring luxurious crushed velvet, this kit was inspired by excessive layering of exuberant textures, which was featured in fashion shows around the globe. The result? A truly unique, sophisticated, strokeable finish.

Available at Sephora!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png