Joyus

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

American Cancer Society & Chevy!


I am a six year breast cancer survivor, due in part to the American Cancer Society.  If I had breast cancer 20 or 30 years ago I may have been a sad statistic, but because of the amazing strides that the ACS has made, I am still alive!  

During National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, join Chevrolet and the American Cancer Society in the fight to end breast cancer.  On October 6, see your Chevy dealer for a test drive. Chevy will contribute $10 for every test drive, up to $130,000 to the American Cancer Society.
Another way you can help fight breast cancer is by participating in an American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® walk in your community. Learn more at MakingStridesWalk.org.

Let’s join together to end breast cancer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png