Joyus

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tria's Customer Service!

I have to tell you about my recent experience with real honest American customer service

I was given a Tria laser hair removal system several years ago as a gift.  When I moved in January I misplaced the charger cord for it.  I have looked e v e r y w h e r e and can't find the darn thing!  I finally called Tria, located in sunny California directly.  I told them my dilema.  I don't know whether it is the fact that they are located in a sunny climate that makes them so incredibly nice or what it is, but they are sending me a replacement cord that will be in my house in the next 4-6 days ABSOLUTELY FREE.  No shipping, no tax, no problem!  The girl on the phone was as sweet as she could be and I could understand every single word she said! 

Customer Service -- if you look it up in the dictionary, it should say: See TRIA for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png