Joyus

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Don't forget to fall back!

I love the Fall when farmers reap their crops and the earth turns itself and covers up for a long Winter.  The plowed ground looks like it's cuddled up underneath bed covers in anticipation of a new beginning in the Spring.

I also love that we get an extra hour of sleep -- I always find that I'm a bit sleep deprived this time of year -- I'm not sure if it's because it is dark outside for so much of the day, but I can always use this hour of good sleep to really rejuvenate my system!

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight before you go to bed -- when you wake up and it's still early, you'll feel like a million bucks!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I typed up a note for work last night because everyone forgot. I work at a hotel and the Auditor (person who works overnight and settles all of the day's business) is going to have to work an extra hour during her shift AND have to not touch the computers for an hour because of the time change. It seems like it came so late this year! Thanks again for the reminder -- I've found that MANY people have forgotten this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reminder! I would've forgotten! I dread the dark evenings :( Oh well, there's no escaping it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder to fall back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder! I never fail to forget when to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I slept in this morning and still managed to be up early! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png