Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Spirit!

Do you have the holiday spirit? 

With no snow in the Chicago land area, it's hard for me to think of Christmas as being a few days away!  I went for a long walk yesterday at lunchtime to try to find some cheer.  Here's what I found:

At Marina Towers, some of the boats are still in the water . . .

At the Lyric Opera, no snow I saw no signs of snow . . .


At the Wrigley Building the sun was shining . . .
At Trump Tower it smelled like money . . .
At the Merchandise Mart there was partial sun . . .
At the Chicago Sun-Times building it looked like a summer day! 
Do you have any snow you could share with Chicago please?!?!

1 comment:

  1. We had frost this morning... if that counts. Boerne texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime.