Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday's UWD -- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Urban Word of the Day:  Police Navidad

Definition:  When a holiday party gets out of control and the cops are called.

Used in a Sentence:  It was all Merry Christmas and peace on earth until the fight started -- next thing I knew it was Police Navidad! 


  1. That's a good UWD. Might have to use that one of these times, lol!

  2. LOL, glad that didnt happen here!

  3. Robin Robin RakestrawJanuary 2, 2013 at 3:08 AM

    We had a very uneventful night. That's what happenscwhen you go to bed at 9 pm, lol.

  4. It was a pretty calm night for my wife and I. Didn't have to worry about this..lol

  5. Hahaha...I love that UWD! Would sure use that one day. Happy New Year!

  6. Bahaha! I can imagine some people mixing "Feliz" with "police."


Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime.