Joyus

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PSCPets Daily Enzymes & Prebiotics Review


My dog is the constant in my life -- he welcomes me home at night and sees me off in the morning.  He is loyal and loving and truly one of the blessings in my personal balance sheet!  That is why I want to be sure that he gets the nutrition that he needs to keep him healthy for a long time.  
 

When dogs were not as domesticated they survived in the wild on diets rich in fresh meat and grass, dirt and other substances found in nature.  Most dog foods today don't contain many of the nutrients that dogs living in the wild would get.  PSCPets Daily Enzymes & Prebiotics contains enzymes for dogs that contain some of the nutrients that they can't get in their dog foods.

My buddy is smiling in the picture above, but is often lethargic and sometimes a fussy eater.  My dog is almost 10 years old.  That's why it is important for him to get the nutrients that he needs.  Dogs often become fussy eaters in their later years and dog food often doesn't provide the nutrients that dogs need to maintain healthy digestive systems. 

Prebiotics are specialized forms of fiber that support the growth of healthy or "good" bacteria in the intestines.  Prebiotics are a way to feed the "good" microorganisms in the gut, giving them a potential advantage in their competition with the disease-causing "bad" microorganisms.

I want my dog to have every advantage he can get, especially since he is getting along in years.  PSCPets Daily Enzymes and Prebiotics are liver-flavored and my dog enjoys the taste and thinks that they are a treat! 



My dog has really responded well to the Daily Enzymes and Prebiotics -- he is much more regular and he is not nearly as flatulent as he was before he started taking them.  As you can see from his smiling photo above, he is a much happier dog! 

You can find this product here:  http://www.probioticsmart.com/ along with many other amazing pet products! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png