Joyus

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Geekatoo! A cheaper, faster version -- honestly!

 
Believe it or not, I am the tech-savvy person in my family.  My parents and sisters come to me for tech support and I honestly know very little!  That's why Geekatoo is so appealing -- they're faster, cheaper and deeper than Geek Squad.  Geekatoo takes me off the hook with "real experts" who know what they're doing and can explain it and fix it! 
Computer repair, virus removal, home theater design, networking -- just about everything can be done by Geekatoo.  With neighborhood geeks, screened by Geekatoo and matched with customers, I'm delighted that my family will get quality service at a reasonable price -- their prices are actually 75% cheaper than the Geek Squad! 
I've used the Geek Squad in the past and while I was happy enough with the outcome of their visits, I was always shocked how terribly expensive they were!  Geek Squad charges $300 to come to your home.  No, I'm not kidding.  That's the basic price.  They may even need to take your computer to their shop for a week or more.  That really doesn't work for me! 

I really like that Geekatoo will also help with gadgets, televisions, photos, videos and much more.  My parents seem to always have questions -- how do I hook up the VCR, I don't understand my laptop, how do I add a row in this document?  Yes, Geekatoo can help with that too!  They already have 3,000 providers across the U.S. and are growing. 
You can find Geekatoo by clicking on my link:  http://www.geekatoo.com/ref?r=5b56dc  If you use them I get a $5 referral bonus from Geekatoo and you get a $10 credit!  If you chose to use them without Geekatoo giving me a bonus, or getting your $10 credit, you can find them here:  http://www.geekatoo.com.  Either way you won't be disappointed!
Other than the referral bonus I mentioned above, I was not compensated for this post, but I believe in Geekatoo and only recommend products and services to my readers that I believe in! 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I have heard about this company. After reading this review I am going to check them out. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out GotIT.net From one mom to another! ")

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png