Joyus

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Campus Book Rentals, your textbook alternative!


Have you checked out college costs lately?!  I have a high school senior this year, and we have been doing a few college trips.  Mind = BLOWN!  Costs for colleges at all levels are higher than ever!
 
Saving for your children's future education is more important than ever.  That's why when I heard about Campus Book Rentals I was on board.  Renting your textbooks can save you a LOT of money!  You can rent your books online and not worry about them becoming out of date for the next semester. 
Campus Book Rentals has so many available books too and they have over one million customers on over 5,500 campuses across the country!  It's so easy to do.  You simply go to their website and type in the book name, ISBN number, whatever is more convenient for you. 
I chose The Grapes of Wrath, since Steinbeck is one of my favorite authors. You chose the length of the term you want to rent for (or pick your own date of return!)  So easy and so convenient!  Click and you're done!  
Also, if you're one of the unfortunate freshman that actually paid for your books, you can use Campus Book Rentals to rent out your books for you!  Go to RentBack.com and every time your books get rented you get paid!  Over and over and over!  The process is truly easy and convenient.  
If you haven't thought about renting your books, you may want to save yourself some money.  I am going to sign up for this service next year, when my son goes off to college!






Disclosure:  This is a compensated post, however the opinions expressed herein are my own.  I only recommend products and services that I believe are beneficial to my readers.  Your opinion may vary.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Book sales must be a profit center for universities. My kids rented as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png