Do you use Coconut Oil? I was recently given a jar to facilitate my review and here's my top five favorite uses:
1. Pan frying virtually anything! I found that grilled cheese sandwiches and eggs were my favorite.
2. Makeup remover -- remove your makeup and give your eyelashes a bonus at the same time!
3. Moisturizer -- I love putting coconut oil on my dry spots - heels, knees, elbows and everything in between! The scent can't be beat!
4. Energizer -- One teaspoon in your coffee can really rev up your day and it really tastes amazing!
5. Shaving cream - yes, you can honestly get an amazingly close shave by applying some coconut oil to your legs (or face) before shaving! You get the double benefit of moisturizer.
I've also found that giving a teaspoon to my cats prevents them from getting hairballs and my dog loves it too! It makes their coats really shiny. There are so many other uses that I haven't mentioned including a hair conditioner, a lubricant -- that can be used on small motors or for that of a personal nature (gasp)!
I had never tried coconut oil before trying Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, but now that I have it has fast become a staple in our home!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.