Joyus

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Binchotan Toothbrush Review


Have you ever seen a toothbrush with black bristles?  I had not until I was offered the chance to give the Binchotan Toothbrush a try.  The nylon bristles on this brush are blended with high-quality binchotan charcoal from Wakayma, Japan.  This charcoal is really effective at removing plaque and reduce bad breath.  The charcoal also keeps bacteria from growing within the brush fibers.

I loved that the bristles were actually very stiff compared to my usual brush.  I found that my teeth responded well to the brush, even though the bristles are stiffer than I am used to.  My breath really does seem to stay fresher longer than brushing with my usual brush.

The only complaint I had with the Binchotan Toothbrush was that the plastic handle was not as sturdy as my usual toothbrush.  I would love to see that improved.  Is that enough to keep me from ordering more?  Absolutely not -- I don't think I can go back to my old toothbrushes!


You can ordering the Binchotan brushes HERE in a two pack for $13.00.  Cocoscloset.com offers many other unusual products and gifts.  You can find Coco's Closet on Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/luvCoCosCloset.  I found many new treasures!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png