Joyus

Thursday, July 11, 2013

T-Riffic Mustache Failure!


T-Riffic Failure!


Have you been bit the mustache craze yet?  They're everywhere from rings to tattoos and now this t-shirt!  Made by FUZZYink, this shirt is super soft, 100% cotton and made in the USA!  It's done in a beautiful blue and the dinosaur shirt print is just adorable!  It's soft enough to sleep in, but my kids snatched this away from me before I could officially lay claim to it.

FUZZYink offers many mustache-themed items in addition to this mustache shirt, including these cookie cutters, which I reviewed HERE!  I highly recommend their products for their quality.  You can find so many unique items -- you're sure to be a trend-setter in their items!

FUZZYink offers hoodies and prints too, as well as lots of accessories.  Check them out!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png