Joyus

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

JUARA Bali Inspired Bath & Body - Tiare Jasmine





Champion translated to Indonesian is pronounced Jaura.

I love body wash and don't remember a time that I used anything else.  When I was asked to give Juara body wash a try, I jumped at the opportunity.

I tested Juara's Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath and Shower Gel.   As you can imagine, the scent is positively heavenly!  It smells of fresh jasmine tea leaves.  The sun really does a number on my skin during the summer months.  I was happy to find that after using Juara in my morning shower, my skin felt very moisturized and soft.  I didn't miss the dry feeling that some of the other brands left my skin with.  Juara contains white, black and green teas that are rich in antioxidants.

Juara is the Indonesian word for champion.  It uses ingredients and botanicals that are native to Indonesia and Bali.  Juara has infused the old with the new to create some of the most amazing scents!  The jasmine tea gel costs $28 for 12 ounces.  Juara is available at high-end apothecaries including ABC Carpet & Home, Dermstore.com, Skinstore.com, Drugstore.com and JUARASkincare.com.

Juara also offers a complete line of skin and body products, all created to care for all skin types.  I highly recommend that you give them a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png