Joyus

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shielo Complexion Moisturizer Review




I was recently given the opportunity to try Shielo Complexion Moisturizer.  This little jar packs a mighty punch for all types of skin!  This anti-aging moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and bioflavanoids.  Bioflavanoids act as sort of chemical messenger, which helps to infuse your skin with healthy ingredients.

I used the Shielo Moisturizer once a day after I washed my face.  I applied it evenly and waited a couple of minutes for my skin to suck it in, and it did, every single drop!  I thought my skin wasn't lacking in moisture, but it must have been since it literally drank this moisturizer up.

Shielo Moisturizer is hypoallergenic and pH balanced.  It contains Vitamin A which protects and repairs skin cells.  The moisturizer really smoothed out my uneven skin and made my fine lines almost disappear.  The best part about this little pot of skin heaven is that it is paraben, sulfate and chemical free and is not tested on animals!

The Complexion Moisturizer sells for $30, and in my opinion it is worth every cent.  You can find Shielo's Facebook page HERE.  They offer many other products too, and have an extensive hair care line.  Their Google page is HERE and their Twitter page can be found HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to check this product out! I have never heard of this before reading your review and I am very interested in trying this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png