Joyus

Monday, September 30, 2013

Have you ever bought food from a truck?

I know it sounds suspicious, but that's exactly what I did on Saturday.  I bought chicken from the back of a truck!  I pulled into the parking lot that I was given the address for and two wonderful ladies brought me the chicken already boxed and bagged.  Forty pounds of chicken breasts to be exact!  REAL chicken breasts that come fresh from the farm.  They are boneless and skinless and have never been frozen.  It contains no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients.

Zaycon essentially removes the retail aspect from the sale of meats.  They offer chicken, hamburger, bacon, sausage and much more  I took my box home and put the breasts in bags for freezing.  I couldn't believe the size -- these are some seriously well-endowed chickens!  
These are gallon-size freezer bags:

If you want to checkout Zaycon for yourself you can use my referral link by clicking HERE or just check them out yourself on the internet.  I am seriously glad that I found them!  My next purchase will definitely be the hamburger!  I've got two hungry teenage boys with lots of friends to feed!


Disclosure:  I received no compensation for this post, but will earn $1 for every referral.  I only recommend products and services that I believe my readers will like, but my opinion may differ from yours.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png