Joyus

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rhinestone Bra Straps by Exposed Envy!



Do you love wearing off-the-shoulder dresses, but find it next to impossible to get a strapless bra that actually does the job?  

I was recently given the chance to try Exposed Envy Bra Straps and found that they really do the trick!  My model, Becca, reported that they are comfortable and that they can be worn with a multitude of outfits.  Exposed Envy offers so many different styles - some in plain fabric, printed, beaded, solid metal, some with rhinestones, some with sparkles -- the list goes on and on!  


Becca just attached them in place of her regular bra straps.  She reports that all are very comfortable and easy to wear!  They can be worn with many different outfits -- from evening wear to casual.  The colors are varied as well so that they can be worn with so many different looks.  Especially since we all need a little extra support!  


You can find Exposed Envy bra straps www.exposedenvy.com.  They are reasonably priced, especially given the price of strapless bras!  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

   photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png