Joyus

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Skin Actives Vitamin A Cream - Twilight Awakening



I was recently given the opportunity to try Skinactives Vitamin A Cream.  Vitamin A is crucial for our skin.  It helps growth and improves wrinkles, acne and helps your pores.  

The directions said that I should apply an even layer at night on clean skin.  I used this cream for the past three weeks and have noticed a great improvement not only in the feel of my skin, but also in my pore size!  The Vitamin A Cream left no greasy feeling when I woke up either, which I have found that many night creams do.  

The only consequence to using this cream was that it increased the risk of sunburn, but I didn't experience that side effect.  The cream itself is a very light, airy, cream with very little scent.  It is a nice light yellow color and very easy to apply.  

I was asked more than once what I was doing to my skin -- that I looked like I had been on vacation -- I was so relaxed looking!  I attribute this to using the Vitamin A Cream, since I wasn't on vacation and my sleep habits haven't changed!  

You can find Skinactives website here:  www.skinactives.com, or www.facebook.com/SkinActives or on Twitter:  www.twitter.com/SkinActives.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried vitamin A cream before. I have dry skin with some lines.I wonder if it would help that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png