Joyus

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wisk those odors out of your clothes!

I was recently sent Wisk Deep Clean Original HEC laundry detergent for my review.  I have two big, strapping teenage boys and since they reached puberty, my laundry has become a lot more difficult!  There seems to be a TON of clothes and they are much smellier than they were as little kids.  Sweat, grass stains and oil seems to ooze from their clothes!  


Wish Deep Clean really helped get rid of the deep-seated smells and oils!  It seems to release those odor causing particles and wash them right away.  


My clothes came out smelling clean and fresh and even the towels and sheets seemed to have a nice clean smell!   Sometimes my towels get a little funky smelling, but Wisk took care of that.  


If you go to Wisk's Facebook Page they have a coupon for $1.00 off.  What a great way to give Wisk a try!  Wisk Deep Clean Original was voted #1 Laundry Product of the year in 2012 by over 50,000 consumers.  You can check out the Consumer Reports review HERE.

I recommend giving Wisk a try.  I think you'll be surprised how it stands up to other big name detergents.  I was!  


Disclosure:  I was provided this product by Smiley360 and Wisk to facilitate my review.  Regardless, I only recommend products and services I believe my readers would like.  My opinion may differ from yours.  
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png