Joyus

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Do you want deVine Lips?



deVine Review

I love lip color -- all kinds, shapes and styles!  From gloss to lipstick, from stains to glimmers I love them all.  When I was asked to review deVine Lip balm I was thrilled.

deVine  Lip Shimmers come in six flavors which are all named after wine:
  • Bordeaux is a deep black cherry with a pink shimmer
  • Cabernet is a copper bronze with a fruity appeal
  • Champagne is a light and creamy shimmer with a hint of strawberry
  • Chardonnay is a creamy untinted balm with a light shimmer and a hint of vanilla
  • Merlot is a deep red berry color with a luscious smooth shimmer
  • Rose is a soft pink hue that provides a natural look
Don't they all sound amazing?!  They ARE!  I was provided the California Sparkling Clearlip Shine (another one of their products) and the Rose.  I loved them both and sometimes wear them together for extra shine.  

 

What I like most about deVine products is that they use 100% natural ingredients.  Nothing artificial or hamful.  They contain resveratrol (antioxidant which is found in the skin of red grapes), grapeseed oil (another antioxidant that is a wonderful moisturizer) and red wine antioxidants (which fight free radicals and help prevent cell damage).  All the benefits of wine on your lips adding amazing color and shine!   They are alcohol and gluten free, as well as pesticide and paraben free!  deVine products are not tested on animals.


I love deVine products and highly recommend them.  They made my lips soft and they felt moisturized without the dried out feeling that some lipsticks give me.  I experienced no chapping while wearing deVine, which in the cold Chicago wind is quite an accomplishment!  

You can find deVine's website HERE or email: info@lookdevine.com  They are on Facebook HERE.  deVine is offering a 30% off code for use on on Cyber Monday (12/2).  Use TMSCBR at checkout!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png