Joyus

Monday, November 25, 2013

Have you weighed yourself lately?!


Are you going to weigh yourself before eating your Thanksgiving meal?  How about after?  Did you know that the average person gains 10 pounds from Thanksgiving until Christmas?

One of the simplest things you can to to help yourself keep your weight in check is step on a scale.  One of the best scales around is the Mira Instant Digital Bathroom Lighted Scale.  This scale is not only sleek and functional, but it looks good too! 

The Mira Scale has a large digital, easy to read display, it starts automatically when you step on it and you can adjust the readout to pounds or kilograms.  The Mira Scale takes four AAA batteries which are included so you can use the scale immediately.  There's also a two year Manufacturer's Warranty included.  

I love that it works right out of the box and the accuracy is astounding.  It measures up to 330 pounds, but it also measures much smaller critters like my pets with the same accuracy!  It's a very thin and lightweight scale.  I currently own one of  the larger glass scales, but that will be given to one of my kids!  

The price on Amazon right now is $23.99 with free shipping, which is a very reasonable price on this kind of accuracy!  

Don't carry that extra 10 pounds into the new year -- get yourself in check now before 2014 rolls in!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review ! I am in process of loosing weight and could use a scale to monitor my weight during the holidays, your review was helpful on deciding on a scale to get..i will have to go check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png