Do you have a baby monitor? Is it this nice? I wish I had one of these when my kids were little!
Lorex Baby SWEET PEEK™ Video Baby Monitor
A Lucky Ladybug
THE SWEET PEEK INCLUDES:
- 2.4" Portable LCD Monitor... so you can hold your little one comfortably in the palm of your hand. Enjoy bright, crisp vision by day and night.
- Crystal Clear Night Vision... the clearest black and white picture let's you see every little move they make, even when it's lights out!
- Digital Zoom... use this super function when all you need is a closer look.
- Two-Way Talk... while you catch up on emails in the home office, sing your baby to sleep using the monitor's high-sensitivity microphone.
- Soothing Lullabies... classic pre-set lullabies will rock your baby to sleep in no time.
- Built-In Nightlight... the wireless camera has a built-in nightlight to softly illuminate the room and help your baby relax into a sweet sleep.
- Crisp Sound... you won't miss a beat when you can tune in to every baby breath.
- 450 ft Outdoor Wireless Range... this feature ensures that your family is always in the comfort zone.
- Accommodates up to 4 Cameras... tots, toddlers and tweens. As your family grows, add three additional wireless cameras and keep an eye on everyone.
- Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life... with the power to go all day and all night, you will always have a reliable pair of eyes and ears in the nursery or playroom.
**If you are a company and would like to see your brand advertised in a M.O.O.N. event similar to this please contact MakeOurOwnNetwork@gmail.com
This giveaway is open to the Continental US only (because of shipping costs) and will end on December 3rd, 2013
Disclosure: "Make Our Own Network" solely organized this event and I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are 100% my own and may differ from your own or even those stated in this post. This event is in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and is in no way associated with any of the social media it is viewed/shared/located on. The sponsor is responsible for prize shipment and not this blog or any bloggers involved in the promotion.