Joyus

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nutra-Lift Maximum C PLUS Serum Review!




When I was a little girl I couldn't wait to grow up.  Now that I am getting up there in years, I realize how foolish that wish was!

From the time I turned 40 I actually noticed my skin starting to drop.  Seriously and not kidding -- I could almost see it happen.  It wasn't fast, it wasn't overnight, but it did start to droop.  I miss the days of being wrinkle free and firm!

When the folks at Nutra-Lift offered to let me try their Maximum C Plus Serum I was thrilled!  Maximum C Plus Serum is a potent and moisturizing vitamin C serum.  It contains growth factors, which are proteins produced by cells in the human body.  These activate cell renewal and proliferation, which essentially turn the clock back on aging skin.

I used it according to the directions and noticed within the first week that my skin felt definitely smoother and had a nice glow.  I could feel it tightening and the scent of Nutra-Lift is heavenly!  It's like a fresh orange!   It felt more moisturized than it had in quite some time, but at the same felt taut -- almost like a mini face lift -- which I didn't mind one bit!  My skin tone appears to be evening out also, so I plan on continue use to maximize the benefits!

You can find the Nutra-Lift website by clicking HERE
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png