Joyus

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sandgrens Black Friday Sale! Ready to Shop?!


I was given the amazing opportunity to give a pair of Sandgrens boots a test drive and while I don't have the full review done, I wanted my readers to know about their amazing Black Friday Sale!  From Friday November 29-December 2nd Sandgrens actually has many of their clogs starting at only $49!

Don't miss your chance to own a pair of these Swedish clogs or clog boots at amazing prices!  You can find their site HERE!


 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. Love finding good deals. Black Friday shopping can be fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png