Joyus

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Old World Gourmet Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Have you tried Old World Gourmet (OWG) yet?  Old World Gourmet is an upscale food and beverage company that has TONS of yummy drink and snack mixers!  The perfect party companion!  They offer classic Vino-Licious line of frozen wine mixers, cracker seasonings, cake in a cup and lots more!  
I tried the Party in a Pitcher.  No ice, no mess -- just add vodka and a little water, stir and put in freezer for about 3 hours.  Amazingly easy and so yummy!  You can also replace the vodka and use white wine if you want.

I also tried the beer bread, since cooking is not my forte and all you need to do is add a can of beer to the mix and bake for 30 minutes.  Can it get any easier than that?  


OWG offers tons of cocktail mixers and yummy decadents that are all easy to prepare and priced right.  Each item requires that you add your own alcohol.  From Cosmos to Margaritas, OWG has you covered and ready for your next party!   They even have cake in a cup!  

You can find OWG's entire product line here: OWGSHOP  You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.  I highly recommend OWG for parties and just for your own private time!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png