Joyus

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Yes, Timmy is a fussy eater and one the most persnickety of cats.  That's why trying to get him to try a new food is soooo difficult for me.  Well guess what?  Timmy loves Royal Canin!  
Did you know that from the time your cat is born until the time he is fully grown his nutritional needs continue to change?  Did you know that sometimes the treats we give our cats are actually not good for them?  We all love our cats and try to do what is best for them, but their nutritional needs are very different from ours.  
I didn't realize that different breeds of cats have different nutritional needs.  I have Timmy, the Maine Coon and Rosie, the elusive Siamese.  These two cats couldn't be any more different.  Timmy weighs in between 26-28 lbs. and Rosie is a small 7 pounder!  Royal Canine has a close and active partnership with a network of veterinarians and breeders that help develop specific formulas to meet the nutritional needs of both breeds.  
I was very happy when Timmy enjoyed Royal Canine food.  I was also happy to learn that it is available to order from PetFoodDirect.com.  PetFoodDirect.com make getting your pet food so easy!  The Maine Coon food contained all the nutrition that Timmy needs and I will definitely purchase it again.  I will also give the Siamese brand a try for little Rosie!  
Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png