Joyus

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sandgren Swedish Clog Boots Review!


I was recently given the opportunity to try a pair of Sandgren Boots.  Historically, Sweden was known for cherishing its clogs.  Sandren was founded as a leather tannery in the mid 1800's.  Sandgrens is among the oldest clog brands in the world.  During the 19th and early 20th centuries, more than one million Swedes made America their home, bringing with them their love for tradition and especially their Swedish clogs!  
My dear friend, Jessica, found Sandgren's to be an amazing clog boot!  She reported that they are very comfortable to walk in and even though they have a full wooden base, are not at all loud even on tile!  
Sandgrens are a more subtle weather-practical shoe to wear when weather isn’t terrible but you still need something better than a flat or tennis shoe.  They have a great grippy bottom with treads that keep you from taking a tumble when it's slick outside.  
These multi-faceted clog boots can be worn with dresses, skinny jeans or skirts.  They are an amazing addition to any wardrobe and a go-to boot when the weather turns chilly!  

You can find the clog boot shown above HERE.  You can find Sandgren's website HERE.  

I highly recommend Sandgrens clogs and boots -- the only thing that I was disappointed in was their sizing.  Sandgrens do run small, so if you have a giant foot like I do, I recommend that you order a size larger! Aside from that, Sandgrens are well-made and really comfy!  These boots would last for years and become your favorite in no time!  

Disclosure:  I was provided the product shown above to form an opinion and facilitate my review.  I was not otherwise compensated.  Regardless, I only recommend products and services that I believe my readers would enjoy.  Your opinion may differ. 

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

6 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cute. I think that they would look great with a pair of skinny jeans. The boot is very casual looking. I don't know if it's lined, or merely a dress boot. I would wear these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a grand-daughter who would wear these,she thinks she is a fasonista,maybe she is...all i know she has a lot of clothes and shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. real cute and my grand-daughter would love

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute. I think that my sister in-law would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really an informative post. True, before buying Clogs online it is necessary to get the knowledge about where to buy and which one will be the best suitable for your needs. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog with us. I have always been perturbed on how to choose a perfect pair of wooden clog sandals, but after reading your blog. I have got some ideas. Really Nice Post...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png