Joyus

Friday, December 13, 2013

Smelly Washer Cleaner Review!


Does your washing machine smell?  The clothes that come out my washer are nice and clean, but the minute that the door gets closed on my washing machine it gets that particularly rancid odor.  That's why when I was asked to give Smelly Washer Cleaner a try, I was thrilled!  


All I did was add a level cap full which is the equivalent to 1 Tablespoon and run on a regular cycle using hot water.  Smelly Washer took care of the musty mess that apparently lived deep inside my washer, which I couldn't see!  I love this stuff!  

The odor hasn't come back and it's been two weeks, so Smelly Washer Cleaner must really have done the job.  I can't wait to see how long it lasts, but in the meantime I enjoy not having to experience the odor caused when someone accidentally shuts my washing machine door.  

What causes the odor?  According to the Smelly Washer website:  

"The most common cause is using too much detergent.  Using too much soap can lead to more suds than the machine can rinse away. As your machine runs through its cycles, these extra suds and dirty water splash up the walls and a residue is left as the water drains from the tub. The grime that collects above the splash line isn’t rinsed during the rinse cycle or is it reached by cleaning or sanitizing cycles.  Over years of use the residue can get quite thick.  Leaving the door open does lessen odor by drying out the residue but makes it difficult to remove.  Also, the residue is "reactivated" when water enters the tub."


Makes sense to me!  You can find Smelly Washer at www.smellywasher.com and you can find them on Facebook HERE.  They also have an assortment of other products including products to help you clean your garbage disposal, smelly towel help and lots more.  You will be glad you checked them out!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png