Joyus

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri Review

I love pots and pans that look great and are easy to use -- that's why when I was asked to review the Stainless Steel Earth Pan, I was thrilled!  This 10" pan is the world's longest lasting 100% PFOA-free non-stick coating  that was developed in the USA!  Ozeri has achieved non-stick perfection while remaining free of PFOA, a harmful chemical found in traditional cookware.  This pan is eco-friendly and safe.  Finally!  
I love that you can cook with very little oil and cleanup is a breeze.  Eggs and omelettes slide right out of the pan and it makes cooking much easier.  It's also more scratch resistant than traditional pans, which is a good thing when you have teenage boys!  I can pop this baby in the dishwasher with no worries.

The other thing is, this pan is beautiful!  It's a nice substantial piece of stainless steel and it just looks expensive.  The shine and weight of the pan are really nice.


This pan makes me wish that I had a place to display it!  If you're in the market for a safe frying pan that doesn't contaminate your food with PFOA and harmful metals, I highly recommend the Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri!  You can find this amazing pan on Amazon HERE.  You can get it right now for an amazing 57% price reduction!  
Disclosure:  I received this item in order to facilitate my review and form my opinion.  However, I only recommend products and services that I believe my readers would enjoy and my opinion is my own.  Yours may differ.  
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png