Joyus

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wantable.com Makeup Subscription Box Review!


Have you tried Wantable yet?  

Wantable is a subscription box that brings you personalized makeup every month.  You basically pick your likes and dislikes and each month they send you four or five full-sized products!  It's that simple!  The best part is that they are not just junk products -- these are high-quality, top-of-the-line, premium products that you otherwise might not be able to afford.  The products are carefully selected for you based on the profile you fill out which matches your skintone and your likes and dislikes.

I  received the following (which of course are tailored to my likes!):

The Starlooks Lengthening Mascara (which I love -- it really does lengthen!)  The brush is huge and doesn't clump - the dark kohl gives me the darkes fullest lashes possible.

This Japonesque Smudger Brush, which is perfect for getting that smokey eye that is so hot right now.  These brushes are preferred by celebrated makeup artists and this little baby is new my new best friend!  

The Lip Hit Long Wear Lip Veneer Frenzy which is great for those holiday party nights on the town -- this does last a long time!  It's not sticky and goes on like a gloss, but covers like a lipstick!

And my new favorite go-to for everyday lip wear, the Michael Marcus Lipstick Ann.  It's so soft and creamy and even moisturizes my lips which I need in this cold weather!

I also received from Skiin an instant skin tightener and line filler (how did they know I have lines?!)  

If you want to shake up your makeup routine and infuse it with some amazing products, this Wantable.com makeup subscription box is the one you should order!  Don't get caught in the makeup rut that we all fall into -- a new year, a new you?

Learn about Wantable.com on their Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png