Joyus

Monday, January 6, 2014

Gold Elements D'or Facial Peeling and Gold Elements Intensive Softening Toner Review!

Disclosure: I got these products as part of an advertorial.

Do the elements play in part in skin health?  
Old man winter has been less than kind to my skin of late.  The harsh, cold wind really dries it out and my wrinkles seem to pop!  That's why I was thrilled to try the Gold Elements skin care line.  

Gold has been symbolic of glamour, riches and royalty for over 5,000 years.  Precious gold has been put into this skin care line to help hydrate, preserve and restore your skin.  Dating all the way to Cleopatra, gold has been used to help maintain youthful skin.   

The Gold Elements skin care line helps aid in the reduction of wrinkles and lightens age spots.  What's not to love about that?!  

The good people at Gold Elements sent me the following four products to test:

Age Treatment Cream:  This luxurious age treatment cream contains age defying ingredients combined with trace elements of gold.  My dry skin really appreciated it!  It really was light and very moisturizing.  It felt really silky when applied and had a very nice scent.  It's also paraben free!

Intensive Cleansing and Softening Toner:  This cleanser is so soft and gentle, it almost feels like a moisturizer.  It actually moisturizes while you wash your face!  It's also a toner and gently removes dead skin cells, thus allowing your skin to breathe.  It left my skin feeling soft and supple.

Age Treatment Eye Serum:  This stuff is like liquid silk!  It is so gentle and contains ingredients that offer immediate and long-lasting results to help moisten and plump the paper-thin skin around your eyes.  Your wrinkles appear smoother and dark circles appear lighter.  I was honestly shocked how visible the change was after using this product!  My favorite of the entire line!  I don't think my eyes can live without this now that I've tried it.  

D'or Facial Peeling:  A golden facial peel, it helps remove dead skin cells, dirt and unclogs your pores.  It balances your skin, leaving it fresh and healthy.  This little pot of gold is another part of the skin care line that contains trace amounts of gold.  The active ingredients break out and penetrate your skin, giving it a youthful glow!


 
All of these products are beautifully packaged and very luxurious!  Using these products is like going to a high-end spa in your own home.  I highly recommend each one, but if I had to chose a favorite, can't-live-without, it would be the Age Treatment Eye Serum.

None of these items is for those on a budget per se, but worth every penny!  Avoid the spa and do it yourself with this amazing line of Gold Elements products!    You can see their video HERE

You can find the entire Gold Elements line HERE.  They offer many other amazing products and have a line for men as well!  


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png