Joyus

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ageless Derma Camoufleur Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Do you have a favorite go-to brand of concealer that really works?  Really?  Since I started using Ageless Derma Camoufleur Concealer I am hooked!  

The Ageless Derma line of mineral makeup is so good at making your skin look flawless.  I especially like the Camoufleur Concealer because it's great at covering up scars and brown spots that aging will give you.  I have my share of brown spots, which seem to be multiplying since I turned 50.  

The Camoufleur Concealer is also great for covering up the dark circles beneath my eyes that too many late nights and early mornings magnify.  The best part about it is that is natural looking - not caked on and too heavy. It conceals my obvious aging signs with a nice creamy finish and it's paraben free.  It contains mineral oil and lanolin, which is great for your skin.  It contains all kinds of vitamins and apple extracts, us made in the good old USA and not tested on animals.  It comes in a large line of shades, so there's sure to be one to match your skin type.  

You can find the Ageless Derma website HERE.  Give them a try - you won't be disappointed!  



Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png