Joyus

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ageless Derma Natural Pressed Mineral Foundation Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Does your foundation provide flawless coverage, prevent wrinkles and provide anti inflamatory benefits?  Ageless Derma's mineral foundation does!  It has a soft and silky finish and feel so light on your skin that you will hardly know that you're wearing anything!  

The foundation creates sheer, natural coverage that actually replenishes your skin while it protects it from free radicals.  Because the formula is so light it allows your skin to breath while repelling humidity in the air.  It actually reflects the light so that your skin appears smooth and silky, regardless of your skin type.

My tester Beth gave this foundation a try and here are her thoughts:

"I tried the Ageless Derma mineral foundation.  The compact is a nice size.  It fit nicely in my make-up bag in my purse.  I have had plenty of other compacts that were bulky and over-sized and took up too much room.

Pros:  while the color was too dark for my normal foundation color, I found that I could apply it with a finishing brush, as opposed to the sponge, to get the flawless finish.  I really liked the finished look and it was nice not to have to put a heavy cream or liquid foundation on your face every day.  Just a few sweeps of the brush and your face was set.  It seemed to hold coverage for most of the day.  If I had somewhere to go in the evening, I easily did a quick touch up with the brush and off I went.

Cons:  I would have preferred a lighter color so I could have tried it with the sponge application for the full effect of coverage.

I would recommend this product!"    

What I think is great about Ageless Derma Foundations are that they are minerals, so they are actually really light and provide you with an amazing glow.  They provide a sheer, natural looking coverage that won't damage your skin.  This sheer coverage allows your skin to breathe and repels humidity.  .
You can find the Pressed Mineral Foundation and Ageless Derma's full line of beauty products HERE.  I recommend you give Ageless Derma foundation a try!


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png