Joyus

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I will admit it -- I am on the other side of the 50 year mark. There, I said it! But I don't have to let my skin look like it's that old.  I try to fight gravity's pull, especially on my face. That's my I love Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream!  

Ageless Derma incorporates apple stem cell extract, which is technically called PhytoCellTec, which has proven to be 100% effective in measurably reducing facial wrinkles! According to Vogue Magazine, celebrites Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren use apple stem cell extract and they can afford to use any skincare product that they chose!  

I am happy to report that since using Ageless Derma my skin actually seems firmer.  My wrinkles are not as pronounced and my face seems silkier, for lack of a better word!  I love the pump-style top most of all, since it keeps the product from air exposure.  You simply push down on the top and a dab of product rises.  So easy!

I recommend giving Ageless Derma a try.  You can find the product HERE and Ageless Derma on Facebook.
 



Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png