Joyus

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Are you ready for flea and tick season?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Here's our favorite K9 gentleman, Butkus (named after the Chicago Bears football player!)  He's one of the best parts of our family!  Butkus loves playing in the yard and rolling around in the grass and we are hoping that the snow is leaving soon and summer is right around the corner!  

Along with spring and summer comes those nasty fleas and ticks!  That's why when I was asked to review K9 Advantix II, I was thrilled!  Advantix is a topical treatment that can be used on any dog or puppy over 7 weeks of age.  Advantix prevents and treats ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice. One of the things that I love about K9 Advantix is that it is waterproof.  Labradors love water and Butkus is no exception!  

K9 Advantix II is easy to apply - it comes in a small applicator tube that you simply pull the cap off. You empty the contents evenly in four to six spots on the top of your dogs shoulder to the base of his tail. In each spot make sure that you can see the skin (not the hair) and then gently squeeze the tube. Easy peasy!  


There's no discomfort and one application lasts for a month.  At the end of the month simply apply another application to keep your dog from those nasty fleas and ticks!  A four-month pack of K9 Advantix II retails for $65.  In my opinion, it is worth every cent!  

You can find K9 Advantix II at EntirelyPets.com, and on their Facebook page. They offer tons of pet products and ordering is fast and easy!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png