Joyus

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Epica Stainless Steel Nylon Cocktail Muddler Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

There is not much more that I like better than entertaining friends on my patio. The summer sun shining down and a cocktail in hand . . .  all is right with the world! I can't wait for winter to be over and summer to be here again so that I can savor the flavors of the season - especially in my drinks!  Fresh muddled lime and lemon really add a nice zing!  

That's why when given the opportunity to try Epica's Muddler, I was thrilled. The Epica Muddler is a quality, well-made muddler that consists of an ergonomic stainless steel handle. The handle has some heft to it so you can apply optimum pressure without having huge muscles of your own! It's nylon head doesn't scratch your glassware. Because the head is nylon you don't have to worry about it splintering or leaching any flavors from the past into your drink. 

The gridded muddling surface shown below is made up of toothy pyramids that really smash your ingredients to release their flavors. You can use it over and over again in your kitchen for many other tasks as well!  From herbs to seeds to citrus, the Epica Muddler can do it all!  

This muddler is the newest member of my cocktail cadre, as well as a kitchen go-to for any essence extraction job! You can find the muddler for sale on Amazon HERE. At a price of $8.95, I would buy two -- one for your best buddy and one for yourself! Worth every cent!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png