Joyus

Monday, February 17, 2014

Razor Red Knife Shapener Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Are you knives dull?  Mine are old and I was thinking of replacing them before I had the chance to review the Razor Red Knife Sharpener!


The Razor Red is truly amazing.  It's a small instrument that makes sharpening your knives with precision so easy.  You simply attach the Razor Red to any smooth surface - it has a suction cup-like pad on the bottom that adheres to the surface when you push the handle down. This suction creates a sharpener that doesn't move so when you're running your knives over it there's no risk of hurting yourself.


The process is so easy. You simply place the knife on the sharpener at the base of the handle and slowly draw it back 3-4 times.  Once you've finished you lift the lever and put the sharpener away.  It just doesn't get any easier! 

You can find the Razor Red Sharpener HERE.  My knives have never been sharper and I'm keeping them rather than buying new ones.  My tomatoes actually slice so easily now -- no more juicy mess from squishing them!  For more information you can watch this VIDEO.  The Razor Red sells on Amazon for $18.00 and is worth every penny in my opinion!  

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png