Joyus

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Pillow!


Do you have a favorite pillow?  SmartSilk has just launched its new pillow called The Pillow!  This new pillow is a take-off of the SmartSilk pillow that now includes all of the health and wellness benefits and now comes in multiple lofts/thicknesses!  The Pillow takes into account your body size and sleep position and gives you an optimal night’s rest!  How great is that?  You can find your Smart Comfort Level HERE.  

SmartSilk is one of my favorite bedding companies.  I reviewed their pillows a while back and below is part of my review.  I can't imagine SmartSilk improving on their pillow, so I can only imagine how amazing The Pillow must be!

The gracious folks at Smart Silk are offering my readers 30% off when you use the code BL30 at checkout! Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to try out The Pillow for 30% off and get a great night's sleep!   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't you love snuggling down in bed at night when your pillow fits you just right?  In order to get a really relaxing night's sleep I need my pillow to be in just the right position and just the right thickness and consistency.  When I was given the opportunity to try SmartSilk pillows, I jumped at the chance!  

Outer Cover

SmartSilk Pillows are made of 100% polyester micro gel fiber fill, so they conform nicely to your head without making you feel like you are drowning (like some pillows I have tried!)  They have tested their products over many years both in labs and focus groups so that they can offer you amazing comfort!  The outside of the pillow is covered in 100% cotton in a breathable, soft quilt-like finish.  

The best part about these pillows is that they afford me the chance to sleep uninterrupted -- I usually wake up several times in the night but since I started sleeping on SmartSilk pillows that hasn't happened.  Being a hot-flash queen, my body temperature is inconsistent at best, but I haven't experienced the head sweats since I started sleeping on SmartSilk pillows.  
SmartSilk Pillow benefits:
  • Contain Polyester micro gel fiber filling
  • All natural silk fill liner
  • All natural cotton outer shell
  • Moisture wicking properties help to reduce night sweats
  • Water repellent non-woven material
  • Breathable so you don't need to flip your pillow to look for a cool spot
  • Certified asthma and allergy friendly
  • 10 year warranty
  • 60 day money back guarantee!  
You can find their products at www.smartsilk.com, on Facebook and Twitter.  I highly recommend giving SmartSilk a try!

Disclosure:  Monica's Rants, Raves & Reviews received product or compensation to faciliate my review and form an opinion, however my opinion remains my own and yours may differ.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png