Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Adjustable Burger Press with Auto Expeller Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If your part of the country is anything like mine, beef and meat prices are on the rise.  I've been buying my hamburger in bulk of late to try to offset the rising prices as much as possible, so when I was asked to review the Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press, I was thrilled to give it a try!  

Making burgers uniform in size is so important to keep the cooking time even.  It's also important if you buy in bulk and want to patty your burgers out before you freeze them.  Using the Adjustable Burger Press and placing a piece of waxed paper between the burgers before freezing will make future use so easy!  

Not only can you control the width of your burger, but this burger press lets you adjust the depth of your patty as well from 1/4" to 1 1/2" thick.  You can also use it for sausage patties and even crab cakes.  You'll get uniform results every time. Once you've chosen your thickness just turn the spring-loaded pusher and your patty springs right out -- no muss, no fuss and no sticking to the inside of the mechanism.  This Burger Press also has a non-stick coating which makes it easy to cleanup and wash by hand in soapy water.  

The Bellemain Burger Press is made of heavy-duty lightweight aluminum, so there's no need to worry about plastic parts breaking after a few uses.  

You can find the Bellemain Adjustable Burger Press for sale on Amazon HERE for $19.95.  In my opinion worth every penny!  

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png