Joyus

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Epica Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Heater Review!

If you love coffee as much as I do, you know that a coffee shop habit can be expensive! There's just something about the way the barista froths the milk that before finding the Epica, I couldn't achieve at home.  
The Epica Electric Milk Frother and Heater really makes my milk taste amazing! Honestly it's just as good as the froth that the coffee shops make.  This little magic machine blew me away.  
You can chose between froth or heat using a single button in the front.  In a matter of seconds you have your choice ready to go!  Perfect for coffee, tea, hot cocoa, whatever your beverage of choice.
No need to spend $5 for a cup of coffee when you can achieve these amazing results in the comfort of your home!  I'm sold!  

You can find the Epica Automatic Electric Milk Frother and Heater on Amazon HERE.  Worth every penny in my opinion!
Disclosure:  I was provided this product to facilitate my review, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png