Joyus

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Got Wrinkles? Try insta natural!


Got wrinkles?  I do!  So when I was asked to review Phytoceramides, a plant-derived 100% gluten free anti-aging supplement, I was thrilled!
 

Phytoceramides is made from rice and contains Vitamins A, C, D and E for skin care.  It replenishes ceramide which is lost with age and reduces wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and even improves your complexion.  It's comes with a 90 day, 100% guarantee -- if you are not happy, return it.


It actually seems to moisturize my skin from inside.  My skin is noticeably smoother and seems much more even since I started using taking it.  I only take 1 tablet a day and I've experienced no side effects.



I also received insta natural's Vitamin C Serum, one of the best anti-aging skin care products on the market in my opinion!  It contains antioxidants for skin lightening, whitening and brightening your age spots.  The best part is that this amazing serum won't clog your pores and doesn't contain parabens.

The serum glides on my skin so nicely and has really done a good job on my age spots.  I've also been using it on the backs of my hands and guess what?  It works!  It comes in a dark bottle to protect it from the light, so keep it in a dark cabinet when you're not using it.  It can easily be used under your makeup and will also act as a sunscreen (which we all need!)

These products are worth every penny in my opinion and are priced so far under other comparable products on the market today!

You can find insta naturals products HERE.  

Disclosure:  I received these products to facilitate my review and form an opinion, however my opinion remains my own.  Yours may differ.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png