Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Penny Auctions Canada Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Don't you love the look of a multiple strand bracelet adorned by charms? I do and a lot of my friends do as well. The look seems to be hot this year. So when PennyAuctionsCanada.com asked me to review their bracelet I was thrilled.  


This bracelet is adorned by silver alloy charms and fastens in two ways - both a lobster claw clasp and a back chain, which makes it adjustable to fit any wrist.  It is made with leather, wax linen cord and suede.  

PennyAuctionsCanada.com is a daily deal auction where you can bid for free on a huge number of items every day.  Even though they are based on Canada, they are open to the U.S. market as well.  If you decide to order, use the code Tomoson25 at checkout and you will get 25 free bids!    

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png