Joyus

Sunday, March 9, 2014

ToiletTree Wall Mount Dispenser Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My kids bathroom shower is always a mess.  There are half empty shampoo and body wash bottles that seem to appear out of nowhere.  What's most amazing to me is that my boys can't even see them!  They seem to be invisible to teenage boys!  

Soooo, I was thrilled to try the ToiletTree Single Wall Mount Soap Dispenser.  This is truly the answer to my prayers since it has all but eliminated over half of the clutter in my boys' shower.  It dispenses body wash one pump at a time which is so helpful with waste as well!  The wide opening at the top makes refills easy too and the clear chamber let's me know when it's nearing empty.  

There's no muss or fuss -- ToiletTree created this product with long-lasting quality materials that hold up over the test of time.  No rust and no discoloration either.  The thing I liked about it is that you don't have to drill it into the wall.  The unit came with a mounting bracket which attaches to any surface using water-resistent double sided tape and non-damaging removable silicone.  Once installed the dispenser lifts off the attached mounting bracket so you can clean it easily or refill it easily.  

ToiletTree offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee as well.  This Soap dispenser is available in chrome (shown above) or white with a chrome panel.  

You can find ToiletTree products on their website HERE.  In my opinion, this product is worth every penny! 


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I might have to check this out, my son wastes the body wash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png