Joyus

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Do you have a favorite mask that you use when your face starts to feel like it needs a "do-over"?  You know the feeling -- it gets a little greasy and your pores start to get a bit blocked.  I now have a favorite:  the Adovia Mud Mask! 

Adovia is made by SeaOra Mineral Skin Care. SeaOra creates mineral based skin products that restore your skin's natural balance so that you can have healthier and younger looking skin. 

Adovia is truly a mud mask -- I applied it and the mud began to dry and tighten. I left it dry for about 15 minutes. Adovia contains over 21 minerals that really makes your face feel much younger. I love how my skin felt when I removed it with a nice warm wash cloth -- it's like your skin can breath again. My pores were clear and smaller. My complexion improved immediately and my skin felt great. Adovia left my face feeling fresh and purified and it really improved the elasticity of my skin, which at my age is very important!  

Similar mask treatments can cost between $70-$120 in salons and spas! This one can be found on Amazon for $24.99 and you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Shipping from Amazon is fast and the product packaging is simplistic and yet elegant. Easy to use - no muss and no fuss!  The Adovia Purifying Mud Mask is worth every penny in my opinion!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png