Joyus

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Do you have enough space?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Can you ever have enough room?  From your laundry room to your garage, it seems that there is never enough room, especially to hang things!  That's where the HangerJack comes in so handy!  

The HangerJack is great because it holds up to 50 pounds and folds back into the wall when not in use, so it takes no space.  You can use it to hang up your clothes, but you can also use it to organize your garage for garden tools, shovels, garden hoses, skis and even bikes!  Get them off the floor and free up and organize your space! 

The HangerJack is made so well -- it is made of polycarbonate and it is really strong!  It's coating makes it scratch and impact resistant as well.  

The HangerJack is made in the USA and measures 25" when extended.  It is priced at $29.99 and in my opinion is worth every penny!  You can find the HangerJack HERE.  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png