Joyus

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Do you have a favorite set of glasses?

Do you have a favorite set of glasses?  I love my new Serafino by Ozeri glass set!  These glasses are made with borosilicate, that is both heat and shatter resistant.  They hold 12 ounces and are stronger than most common glasses.  Each glass has a contour that provides an aesthetic grip, so your glass doesn't slip out of your hand easily.

The double wall design suspends the contents so you can enjoy the effect!  The thing I like best about these glasses is that they are free of condensation.  No dripping, no need for a coaster with cold drinks.  A great perk now that summer is coming our way!  

The Serafino glasses are dishwasher, microwave and even freezer safe.  They ship in the elegant box shown below and have a one year, satisfaction guaranteed warranty.  


I actually tried these in the microwave just to be sure and after two full minutes they were not even hot to touch!  


We use these glasses for every kind of drink and love them.  You can find them HERE.  They are worth every penny in my opinion!

Disclosure:  I received these glasses to facilitate my review and form my opinion, however my opinion remains my own.  
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a unique shape, and it works like a tumbler! Some of our favorite glasses just broke, so this looks very tempting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png