Joyus

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mom needs 4 hands! Tools4Wisdom Mommy Planner Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As a Mom I am certain that you sometimes don't know whether you are coming or going -- you run the kids to appointments and events, gather the groceries, plan the meals, make sure everyone is dressed and clean and the house is organized and bills are paid and that's just a small part of your first half hour!  Wouldn't it be a god-send to have a place to plan your days, weeks and months?  Now you can!  

Tools4Wisdom has planners that make everyone's life easier, but especially busy Moms!  This amazing spiral-bound planner includes a 2014 calendar, yearly and monthly goals sections, weekly planning sections, and even journal pages. 

The planning pages are truly worth every penny.   I find that once I write down what I need to do the burden lifts and I have a touch stone to go back to again and again and take those items off my list!  It helps me stay organized and in control.  I can organize my workouts, my appointments, reflections, as well as weekly, monthly and even year-long goals.

In a world that can be filled with chaos, it's nice to have it all together in my corner. It's also reassuring to have goals and a place to file my thoughts - about the kids, the household and life in general.  This journal gives me space for all of those things!

You can find the Mommy Planner on Amazon HERE.  You can also see a digital preview HERE.  You can find Tools4Wisdom on Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png