Joyus

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stopper Topper Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do you want to add some bling to your home without breaking the bank?  Who doesn't!  That's why I was thrilled to try out the Stopper Topper!  

Stopper Topper are inexpensive laminates for your bathroom sink.  They are designed to fit on top of your sink stopper. They are really easy to apply and remove, so there's no risk of damaging your stopper and they're super durable.  Best of all, they're made in the U.S.


Stopper Toppers come in over 200 designs - everything from your initial, sports themes, seasonal themes (think Christmas, Halloween, Fourth of July!) and many more!  You can make your kids tooth brushing monotony much more fun with these amazing stoppers!

You can add so much fun to your bathroom for the amazing price of $2.99!  Stopper Toppers even provide free shipping, so you can switch them out whenever you like!  In my opinion, they are worth every cent!  You can find them at www.stoppertoppers.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png