Joyus

Monday, May 12, 2014

Do you have a hunter or fisherman in your life?

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


The Cold Steel Kudu Knife is an amazing piece of technology. It's made with a Krupp 4116 stainless steel blade which has been flat ground, then heat treated. This process gives the knife a razor sharp edge!  

This knife comes with a locking mechanism that is genius.  The blade is held in place until you decide to close it by pulling on the ring attached.  This releases the lock and you can easily fold the knife closed. The handle is made of 43% glass reinforced Zytel, which is proven to be extremely strong. The gripping surface has a wood grain texture which provides traction and the handle features a polished steel Kudu horn emblem. The blade is 4 1/4" and it weighs only 2.4 ounces.  

If you have a hunter or fisherman in your life, this is the knife they want! Perfect for hiking too! You can find this piece of ingenuity and affordability at http://www.swordsoftheeast.com  In my opinion, this knife is worth every cent!

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png