Joyus

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Did you know that serums have smaller molecules and a higher concentration of ingredients than moisturizers?  It makes sense then that serums are more deeply penetrating to you pores than moisturizers.  I'm not sure why, but I was surprised when I discovered that bit of information!  

The Even Glow Serum contains 20% Vitamin C, which helps to fix your dark spots, skin discoloration and uneven skin.  It helps lessen your wrinkles and leaves your skin looking flawless.  Your glow returns, which makes you appear to be fresh and well-rested!  


One of my favorites about Valentia Even Glow Serum is that it boosts collagen production. Collagen is the "elastic" that is vital in preventing sagging skin in those of us who are getting up there in years!  Since I started using the Even Glow Serum, my fine lines have virtually disappeared.  I've been using it for almost 3 weeks now and it is supposed to take a full 4 weeks before you notice results, but I can see a difference!  My skin looks younger!  

My skin really seems to love this serum.  No more dry skin and no more fine lines -- what's not to love?  Even Glow Serum also contains other natural ingredients which work hand-in-hand with the Vitamin C to promote skin hydration and improve beauty.  All ingredients are natural and organic, so no worries about adverse skin reactions.
You can find the Valentia Even Glow Serum on Amazon HERE. Priced at $35.00, this bottle of youth is worth every penny!


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png