Joyus

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Are you always trying to lose weight?!



If you're anything like me, you are never happy with your weight.  That's why I was thrilled to try the Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale!  This little weight loss miracle tracks your progress and charts it to help you reach your goals.  While it connects right to your iOS and Android phones (includes a free Weight Gurus smartphone App) you don't have to have the phones to use this scale.  It's just an added benefit for those of us that like to see daily changes and fluctuations and figure out how to eat differently.  

This scale is super easy to read and has an extra bright backlit display.  The display is a full 4.3", but the scale itself is less than 2" tall.  It has a 400 pound capacity and non-slip feet, which is so important on your slippery bathroom floor.  It is made of durable tempered glass a runs on 4 AAA batteries which are included.  I love that it can be used by up to 8 people, so your entire family can track their weight loss progress!  

Become Gurus has lots of healthy living products that help you stay right on track.  You can find my review of their amazing Digital Food Scale HERE.  You can connect with them on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest.  You can find this Bathroom Scale at Amazon HERE for $29.99.  It comes with 100% satisfaction guarantee and a five year warranty, so you have nothing to lose!  It is worth every penny in my opinion!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png